Expand the possibility with Step Bevel functionality
Process lenses for high curve goggles and sports sunglasses and eliminate outsourcing or manual handling. The KAIZER-X offers breakthrough technology in a premium edger through powerful functionality,
exquisite fit and numerous conveniences.
More advanced features for the perfect fit
• High Curve function in order to process sports goggles and sunglasses Step Bevel function (maximum lens curve 6.00, maximum depth 6mm)
• Adjustable asymmetric bevel which raises the level of consistency between the frame curve and processed edge of lenses Semi-U process function
• Adaptive Clamp Chuck prevents axis slippage, shape distortion and delamination of polarized lenses.
Feature packed and highly detailed custom bevel
• Mini Bevel adjusts the height of the bevel apex eliminating unsightly bevel reflection on frames with a shallow eyewire (Min. 0.1mm~Max. 0.8mm)
• Partial grooving function makes it possible to place a desired size groove in a designated section of the lens
• Hybrid Grooving offers the ability to place different finishes from section to section on a lens such as cutting a groove and a bevel
• Bidirectional feelers of improved configuration are more durable and simultaneous feeling of front and back sides reduces lens thickness recognition time by maximum 50%
• High-end motor and platform reduces the process time at an average of 20% compared to other models
• Servomotor with more than 1 horsepower offers speedy lens processing
• 1GHz High Performance CPU controlling the next process Unparalleled expandability and functionality
• Scan & Cut function makes it possible to scan and cut a designated image
(HAB-8000, HDM-8000 Combination)
• OMA compliancy eliminates without wasted time
• Processes even concave shape on lenses within a range of wheel curvature
• Easy Click (Chemestrie Clips) function for processing detachable magnetic overlays for plano fashion sunglass lenses or custom prescription applications.